Friday 30 October 2015

Review | My Little Box October 2015



For October, My Little Box have teamed up with Pinterest!
This months box is all about being creative and having fun! Although, I was actually pretty disappointed with this months products. You'll see why below...





First up in the box were these colourful little beads which attach to your headphones and USB leads.
I'm going to attach them to my headphones so they don't get all lost and tangled in my bag quite so easily



This beautiful tote bag is designed by in-house artist Kanako and I love it!. Perfect size, perfect words. Just damn perfect!
Easily my favourite item from this months box.



Now, I'm not going to lie. I usually love MLB's make up bags, but this month was very disappointing. All the items were a cream of some sort. And 2/3 I will not be using...

This body cream by Baija Paris is the one beauty product I truly love. Made with shea butters, coconut oil, and beeswax, it feels and smells amazing! Instantly transporting you to a beachy, tropical paradise. The beautiful packaging is just a bonus. 
Me and my mum are in love with this product.



Ok, so here's the deal: I think I'm allergic to this hand cream...
Yeah, I can't really do a review on this.



There's only been one or two products by My Little Beauty that I have not liked so far, and, unfortunately, this is joining the list.
You're supposed to apply this facial cream before you go to sleep, and the cranberry oil and spirulina will work their magic throughout the night, to erase tiredness, tension and fatique.
This didn't do any thing for me. Sorry MLB...


As I said before, slightly disapointed with this months box. 
I feel like the beauty bag could have had much more variety in it, and, although  I think the tech beads are cute, I don't really see the point nor need in them...


Hopefully November's will be better.
Much Love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: watching Sailor Moon.

1 comment:

  1. agree that it does look disappointing.

    http://www,jenikya.com/blog

    ReplyDelete