Friday 28 March 2014

Made Peachy.



Last week me and my mum took a little trip to Birmingham for an art show. Whilst there, I met the lovely Laura from Made Peachy. She showed me how to make this super cute reverse-able peter pan collar, which I am completely obsessed with!
Please excuse the slightly bad quality instagram pic of me as I've lost tri-pod, but I just had to show you guys!

I'm not going to lie, I was quite scared of the sewing machine but purely because I haven't used in at least 5 years and I'd completely forgotten everything! But Laura made sure I knew what I was doing. And it turned out to be one of the most easiest things I've ever made, plus it looks so cute with literally everything.

Unfortunately, the pattern and how-to guide aren't yet up on Made Peachy, but I'm sure they'll be put up soon.
Make sure you check Laura's blog as she has a ton of adorable little DIY projects for you to try at home.



Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment